Our chiropractic team is focused on learning about your individual situation and creating a holistic, personalized treatment plan that will be most effective for you. Our practice has thrived because of the compassion and care that we provide to you and every patient who comes through our door. It is a very gratifying feeling to know that everyday we are helping people who we genuinely care for.
The chiropractic team, led by Dr. Deb Schreibman, D.C., treat musculoskeletal and spinal conditions through manipulation of the back and neck. Conditions that we treat include back and neck pain, spinal stenosis, herniated and bulging discs, degenerative arthritis, sciatica and pain caused by stress.
Selecting a chiropractor for treatment is something that should be done with care. That is why Lake Pointe Wellness Center is the number one source for educating, strengthening and improving your life every day.
What Can You Expect From Us?
1. Lake Pointe Chiropractors begin with the same undergraduate education that other types of doctors receive, plus an additional four years of a post-graduate college education.
2. Our chiropractors must pass an extremely rigorous set of National Board Examination tests, and are required to meet equally stringent licensing requirements.
3. Our chiropractors attend professional continuing education seminars, scientific symposiums and stay current with the latest research.
4. Advanced chiropractic equipment that eliminates “cracking” and “popping” sounds.
What Can You Expect From Your Chiropractic Care?
1. We will review your complete case history to evaluate all relevant aspects of your health.
2. We will evaluate your posture, check your reflexes, your muscle strength, and appropriate orthopedic and neurological tests, and any necessary scans will be performed.
3. We will recommend a comprehensive chiropractic care program, including adjustments, heat/ice, muscle and soft tissue rehabilitation, nutritional programs, exercise programs and massage therapy if we find areas of abnormal spinal function. Your personal plan will be based on your age, overall health, lifestyle and unique spinal problems.
What Does Chiropractic Care Mean For My Health?
1. When you consult with a Lake Pointe Chiropractor, you will be entering into a unique partnership.
2. Our chiropractors are part of a professional team that works together to meet your health needs. We plan and implement a specific plan, with long-term strategies, to improve the quality of your life.
3. Our holistic health and chiropractic care plans are safer than aspirin, muscle relaxers and back surgery.
4. Yes, our expert knowledge, experience, tools, and strategies can have you feeling better sooner than you think.
Please fill out the form below, call 770-974-5215, or email us at FeelBetter@LakePointeWellnessCenter.com to start feeling better!