- This event has passed.
Diabetes & Thyroid 11/7
November 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD AT:
COPELAND’S of NEW ORLEANS
1142 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Diabetes and thyroid disease are illnesses that affect millions of Americans. These conditions are influenced by aspects like your diet, activity levels, hormonal balance, and more. If you suffer from diabetes or thyroid disease or know someone who does, join Dr. Debra Schreibman during her event, and learn more about a safer way to treat and prevent these conditions.
- The common causes of type II diabetes and our safe treatment options.
- The Symptoms of diabetes that you may not be thinking about and how to spot them.
- The mechanism that causes 90% of Hypothyroidism in the U.S.
- How this mechanism is not only destroying your thyroid gland but other glands and tissues as well.
- What missing lab tests are needed to identify your underlying problem.
- Why simply taking thyroid medication may not impact your condition.
- The biggest mistake that doctors make in treating thyroid symptoms.
Whether you realize it or not, there might be more you can do to truly resolve your condition. Learn what really works to improve your thyroid disease…safely and naturally!
Dr. Debra Schreibman, COTA, NMT, DC, CFMP, founder of Lake Pointe Wellness, renowned author, speaker and leading wellness expert. In her 14 years of practice, Dr. Deb has helped thousands of patients.
You can be healthy again. You can have enough energy to take on the day again. And Dr. Deb is excited to help you along the way. Sign up for her free seminar to learn more.